Riester duplex 2.0 neonatal stethoscope
The duplex 2.0 neonatal Stethoscope from Riester is distinguished by outstanding acoustic performance.
Newly constructed to meet the challenges of daily diagnostic practice, the duplex 2.0 stethoscopes are available in various sizes for auscultation of adults, children/babies and new-borns.
The duplex2.0 Precision double chest-piece has been made with innovative membrane support; anatomically shaped binaural with internal multiple spring for adjusting the contact pressure; and extra-soft, replaceable and pivotable ear-tips for perfect sealing at the ear canal and enhanced wear comfort.
The new duplex2.0 neonatal stethoscope comes with a smaller stainless steel bell, as part of the group of innovative detail solutions, offering acoustics in a class of its own for perfect auscultation of children. 2 Year Warrantyy
Product: Riester duplex2.0 neonatal stethoscope.
Part No: RI.4230 Available in red, white, and green
- The double chest-piece with extra-fine finishing of the new duplex 2.0 neonatal permits perfect auscultation of new-borns and babies.
- Extra-fine precision double chest-piece made of stainless steel.
- Special membrane for precise acoustics, 24 mm, with novel non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin.
- Bell: 17.5mm
- Total length: 69 cm
- Weight: 105 g
- The duplex 2.0 neonatal is supplied with one pair of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane and a name plate.
- Adult and Baby sizes also available.