Riester ri-scope L Ophthalmoscope
The ri-scope L ophthalmoscope’s modular design impress with high-performance optics, with aspherical condenser lens and reduced reflection.
The ri-scope L ophthalmoscopes have a thumb-rest for securing the ophthalmoscope, which enables easy control of all the elements with one finger. Reflexes from the cornea and iris are avoided by separating the observational and illuminating light beams (Gullstrands’s principle).
3 different versions – L1, L2, L3 available with correction lenses with up to 89 diopter values. Easy to operate aperture hand-wheel for apertures and filters included in all three versions. High-end version L3 includes a focussing device with zero retention for force for the quick correction of ametropias. 2 Year Warranty
Product: Riester ri-scope Ophthalmoscope
RI.3723: L2 HL 2.5 V, C-handle for 2 alkaline-Batteries C-type or ri-accu®
RI.3729-550: L2 XL 3.5 V, AA-handle for ri-accu®L
RI.3725-203: L2 LED 3.5 V, C handle for 2 x Lithium batteries
- Includes filter wheel engageable for all apertures with symbol display, red-free filter, blue filter, and polarization filter.
- L3 – The maximised model with additional focusing device and 89 single step diopter values.
- Corrective lenses for 89 diopter values:
- Plus 1-45 in single steps
- Minus 1-44 in single steps.
- Easy to operatie aperture hand-wheel with semi-circle, small/medium/large circle, fixation star, slit and grid.
- Focussing device with zero retention force for the quick correction on ametropias.
- Parallel beam path
- L2 – The enhanced basic model with separately engageable red-free, blue and polarization filters for each aperture.
- Diopter wheel with 29 corrective lenses:
- Plus 1-10, 12, 15, 20, 40
- Minus 1-10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35
- Easy to operate aperture hand-wheel with semi-circle, small/medium/large circle, fixation star, and slit
- Optimised high-performance optics with aspherical condenser lens.
- Parallel beam path
- Riester ri-charger
- Replacement bulbs
- Li-Ion Batteries