Riester e-xam Pen-light
e-xam Diagnostic pen-light – Photobiologicaly validated high-performance pen-lights for medical diagnosis of throat and pupil.
Available with LED or Xenon illumination.
• Photobiologicaly validated for lighting of pupils according to EN 62471:2008
• Pre-focused and even field of light.
• Bright and natural white light by high-performance LED.
• LED burns at least 20.000 hours.
• Low maintenance costs thanks to long LED and battery service lives.
• ABS casing with metal clip, disinfectable.
• easy to use with on/off switch.
• including blade holder, batteries and nylon case.
• Designed for durability, comes with a 2-year warranty including LED.
Product: e-xam Diagnostic Pen Light
Part No: RI. 5131-01 black, LED 2.5 V, with tongue blade holder
Part No: RI. 5131-02 white, LED 2.5 V, with tongue blade holder
- e-xam LED 2.5 V
- 5000-5.500 Kelvin
- 180.000 Lux max.
- field of light: approx. 11 cm diameter (distance 15 cm)
- Batteries: 2 x Alkaline AA, 1,5 V
- RI.12320 2.5V LED