seca 456 Wireless USB adaptor
With the seca 456 wireless USB adaptor, you equip your PC to receive wireless data from seca scales and measuring systems. You can eliminate annoying cable connections in the examination rooms and, with software seca analytics 115, you can store measurements in the seca database, feed them into an EMR system, and provide other parameters in a PDF file (EMR-integrated). The labor-intensive process of documenting examination findings is turned into a speedy and paperless matter. Ports: for usage in combination with seca medical devices USB port (2.0). 2 Year Warranty
Product: seca 456 seca360 wireless usb adaptor for PC
Part No: SE456
- Wireless data reception from all seca 360 wireless products.
- Secure AES-256 data encryption.
- Stable wireless connection made with CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) technology.
- seca 360 wireless USB adapter for data reception on PC.
- Key-Technical Data
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 85 x 23 x 10 mm
- Net Weight 0.01 kg
- Supported operating system Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7 (SP1), Windows Vista (SP1, SP2), Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2008
- Ports USB 2.0
- seca 466 wireless printer
- seca 101 - free emr software available for download.