seca 525 mobile mBCA
seca 525 mBCA: Expertly developed for mobile application. The entire development had one goal: to make mobile bioimpedance measurement as efficient as possible by offering a low weight, precise measurement technology and easy handling.
The seca mBCA 525 is one of a kind in terms of function and performance.
The unique measuring mat measures all of the required parameters such as fat mass, muscle mass and body water in a fully self-sufficient way. The short cables simplify working. The mat is also automatically linked to the touchscreen monitor by Wi-Fi, which can also be deactivated if required. The large memory of the monitor has sufficient capacity for over 100,000 measurements. This enables a large number of patients and courses of therapy to be reliably documented for years. Futhermore, measurements can be reliably carried out regardless of location in hospitals or in private practices. Its light weight, practical handle and optional mobile stand with a basket for patient files and accessories guarantees maximum mobility.
Product: seca 525 mBCA (medical Body Composition Analyser)
Part No: SE525
• Weight: 3 kg
• Medical device class: IIa
• Electrode type: adhesive electrodes (PVC-free)
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 252 x 262 x 230 mm
• Interfaces: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB 2.0, seca 360° wireless technology
• Measurement method:
8-point Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
• Power supply: power adapter, rechargeable battery
• Display type: 7″ touch-screen display
• Measurement current: 100 μA
• Measurement time: 30 seconds
• Frequencies: 8
• Measured data storage: up to 100,000 measurements
• Housing made of flame-retardant plastic
• Optional: seca 475 mobile stand, seca 432 carrying case