seca 525 mobile mBCA
seca 525 mBCA: Expertly developed for lying down/bedridden patients, especially patients in ICU and dialysis. The entire development had one goal: to make mobile bioimpedance measurement as efficient as possible by offering a low weight, precise measurement technology and easy handling.
The unique measuring mat measures all of the required parameters such as fat mass, muscle mass and body water in a fully self-sufficient way.
The mat is also automatically linked to the touchscreen monitor by Wi-Fi. The large memory of the monitor has sufficient capacity for over 100,000 measurements.
This enables a large number of patients and courses of therapy to be reliably documented for years. Futhermore, measurements can be reliably carried out regardless of location in hospitals or in private practices providing that the patient is lying down for 15 minutes prior to testing.
Its light-weight design, practical handle and optional mobile stand with a basket for patient files and accessories.
Product: seca 525 mBCA (medical Body Composition Analyser)
Part No: SE525
• Weight: 3 kg
• Medical device class: IIa
• Electrode type: adhesive electrodes (PVC-free)
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 252 x 262 x 230 mm
• Interfaces: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB 2.0, seca 360° wireless technology
• Measurement method: 8-point Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
• Power supply: mains power cord plus internal rechargeable battery
• Display type: 7″ touch-screen display
• Measurement current: 100 μA
• Measurement time: 30 seconds
• Frequencies: 8
• Measured data storage: up to 100,000 measurements
• Housing made of flame-retardant plastic
• Software: Windows based seca 115
Optional: seca 475 mobile stand, seca 432 carrying case
- seca 475 mobile stand
- seca 432 carrying case